Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Flickr group for SPC photowalkers

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 14:51:09 +0000

For those who attended the photowalk at SPC in Seattle, I have created a Flickr group for sharing your images.  The
images are publicly viewable, but joining/posting requires approval, so please send me an email with your Yahoo/Flickr
username when you send your request so I can discern SPC folks from any spam/junk requests.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/spc2016/

I hope you all enjoyed Seattle and picked up some good info at the conference.  It was great to see old and new faces
and the weather was terrific for the photowalk and wandering around town.

Thanks,

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security