Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure Backup Solution

From: Bonnie Johnson <bjohnson47 () ROOSEVELT EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:16:52 +0000

We are in the final stages of implementing Druva<http://www.druva.com/>, fine tuning the configuration to minimize
bandwidth and efficient space storage.
We have found the solution to be unobtrusive to the user community and efficient in its intended purpose.

The leader of this successful initiative is Dayne Agnew, please feel free to contact directly.
Email: dagnew () roosevelt edu<mailto:dagnew () roosevelt edu>
Ph: 312-341-2231

Bonnie Johnson
Director Information Security & Identity Management