Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure Backup Solution

From: Alex Keller <axkeller () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 00:46:48 +0000

Hi Duane,

You may want to take a look at the Internet2 Crashplan offering:

<http://www.internet2.edu/products-services/cloud-services-applications/cras
hplan-proe/>
http://www.internet2.edu/products-services/cloud-services-applications/crash
plan-proe/

I am not the service owner for our campus so I can't speak holistically
about "and how well is it working for you"; but as an end-user I am  pleased
and our helpdesk finds it reasonably easy to deploy, maintain, and
troubleshoot.

Best,

Alex

Alex Keller

Stanford | Engineering

Information Technology

 <mailto:axkeller () stanford edu> axkeller () stanford edu

(650)736-6421