Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Policies for today's knowledge worker

From: Matthew Trump <M.Trump () KENT AC UK>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:30:40 +0000

I'd beg to differ.

The problem with the Enigma is that the Germans placed 100% confidence in their technology (sound familiar?) and were
beaten by the human factor (sound even more familiar?).

If you can't detect when an account has been compromised, I'd respectfully suggest that you have bigger issues to worry
about.

Matthew