Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Consultant

From: Patricia Malek <pamalek () LOYOLA EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 15:34:48 +0000

We have used Security Metrics.  They specialize in PCI compliance and performed several different PCI-related
engagements with us.  It was our bank, who manages our credit card accounts, who recommended them to us.

https://www.securitymetrics.com/

Patricia Malek, CISSP, GSEC
Director, Security Operations Center
Technology Services
Loyola University Maryland
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD  21210

Office - 410-617-5533
Fax - 410-617-5098
pamalek () loyola edu<mailto:pamalek () loyola edu>

www.loyola.edu/informationsecurity<http://www.loyola.edu/informationsecurity>