Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Consultant

From: Stefan Wahe <stefan.wahe () WISC EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 15:03:32 +0000

Thomas -

We have used Janus Associates for third-party assessments of HIPAA and FISMA-Moderate.  We have not used them for PCI.
However, I do recommend contacting them.  They were the most professional and knowledgeable consulting team I have
worked with.  My experience with other groups have been working with individuals who had less hands-on, practical
experience with little experience estimating and planning of remediation work.

http://janusassociates.com/services_certificationAccreditation.htm

Thx – Stefan Wahe

Stefan Wahe
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Office of Cybersecurity
Associate Chief Information Security Officer
HIPAA Security Officer
608-265-1177