Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DMARC Deployment

From: Brian Epstein <bepstein () IAS EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 14:27:14 -0400

Hi Alex,

No problem.

In regard to Google, I believe that the support page you are looking
at is either outdated or wrong.  :)

I am getting domain reports from Google on the 5 I have set up.  3 of
them are Google Apps accounts and they are receiving domain reports
from Google and outside domains.  So it seems like Google is
supporting ruf, although I may be misunderstanding something.

Thanks,
ep