Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

DMCA Notices

From: "Feehan, Patrick" <Patrick.Feehan () MONTGOMERYCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:54:14 -0400

A question has come up about DMCA notices in our outside audit.  We know how many we received in the last fiscal year
but the auditors are wondering about how many other institutions of higher education are receiving on an annual basis.
If any on you have an annualized number you can share, I would appreciate it.  If you would like, send it off line.

Thanks.

Patrick J. Feehan
Information Security and Data Privacy Officer
Montgomery College
Patrick.feehan () montgomerycollege edu<mailto:Patrick.feehan () montgomerycollege edu>