Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Management tools

From: "DiGrazia, Mick A" <mick.digrazia () UCONN EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:07:17 +0000

For us, the decision came down to cost (initial plus maintenance), authentication integration (LDAP/CAS), the ability
to do RBAC, and PCI compliance requirements. We were satisfied with auth and RBAC of almost everything we looked at.
Cost became a big factor, and we liked Tenable's ability to do PCI compliance without the need for a dedicated QSV, in
a manner we can control (the Nessus Cloud service).

HTH

Mick A. DiGrazia
University of Connecticut
Information Technology Services
(860) 486-1336
mick.digrazia () uconn edu<mailto:mick.digrazia () uconn edu>