Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Looking for Next Gen Firewall RFP

From: "Carroll, Tim" <Carrolltd () ROANESTATE EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 17:31:43 +0000

Good Afternoon,

I am looking for someone who may have developed an RFP for Next Generation Firewalls.  We are in the process of
developing one and would prefer to not start from scratch.  If you have one and would be willing to share, please
contact me directly.  Thanks.

Regards,

Timothy D. Carroll
Assistant Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Information Technology
Roane State Community College
carrolltd () roanestate edu
865-882-4560