Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

New IAM role at Penn

From: "Beeman, Joshua D" <jbeeman () ISC UPENN EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 14:12:30 +0000

The University of Pennsylvania (Penn) is pleased to announce a new position in our Information Security group.

IT Director, Identity and Access Management (Reference #: 91-21182)
Working with the CISO, this role will help provide leadership and direction around Penn’s Identity and Access
Management (IAM) program and team.  This includes facilitating the University’s IAM strategy and policy, managing
governance processes, and overseeing the delivery of new IAM solutions and enhancements to current services.
http://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/postings/13579

If you are not already familiar with Penn, it is the largest private employer in Philadelphia. A member of the Ivy
League, founded by Benjamin Franklin, it consistently ranks among the top 10 universities in the annual U.S. News &
World Report survey.

Penn offers great benefits including healthcare and tuition benefits for employees and their families, generous
retirement benefits, a wide variety of professional development opportunities, supportive work and family benefits, a
wealth of health and wellness programs and resources, and much more.

But don’t just take my word for it. If you’re interested in a position at Penn, please contact a member of the ISC
Information Security team and ask them to share their experience of working here.

Sincerely,
Josh
--
Joshua Beeman