Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reminder: Security 2016 Proposals due Monday, November 9

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 16:32:32 +0000

Happy Friday!

Just a friendly reminder that proposals for the 2016 Security Professionals Conference<http://www.educause.edu/sec16>
(April 18-20 in Seattle) are due Monday, November 9!

If you’ve been considering writing a proposal about a current project on your campus, a best practice that could help
the rest of the community, a collaboration among institutions, or a cool new idea for a solution or tool, we encourage
you to submit your proposal today. Each year we are able to offer a diverse, strong program because of the proposals we
receive from you. Remember – it can be a proposal for a seminar (half-day or full-day) or a track session (60 or 90
minutes).

And if you have a topic in mind, but you’d like to develop a panel presentation, please share you ideas with your
colleagues on this list or offline. You never know what ideas might develop from a quick note.

Please help us make the 14th annual conference another successful event! We hope to see you in Seattle or online next
April.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager