Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: AUSCert

From: Ken Connelly <ken.connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:40:06 -0500

They are an Australian organization, and pretty good at what they do as
far as I hear.  I'm actually surprised that they also do business in New
Zealand.

- ken

On 8/4/15 9:32 AM, Peter Lundstedt wrote:

I’m doing some information gathering on AUSCert
<https://auscert.org.au/>.  They advertise themselves as a premier
incident handling, monitoring, and data feed service with experience
in higher ed, but every bit of information I can find references
Australia / New Zealand only, including all their pricing.  Does
anyone know if their offering is available in the U.S. and does anyone
have experience with their services?

* *

*Peter Lundstedt *|* *Information Security Analyst

Drake Technology Services (DTS) | Drake University

*T*  515.271.4173

*E*  peter.lundstedt () drake edu <mailto:peter.lundstedt () drake edu>

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems

Any request to divulge your UNI password via e-mail is fraudulent!