Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Duo: love it or not so much?

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:47:02 +0000

You can watch the talk I gave at SPC on deploying Duo as MFA for our HR self-service users here:

http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/2015/0-34000-multifactor-users-six-months

That page also contains a whitepaper that covers the full information that I’d recommend over the slide-deck if you
want to read instead of watch.

Brad Judy

Director of Information Security
University Information Systems