Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for BOYD

From: Don Murdoch <djmurd () COX NET>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 21:58:09 -0400

Greetings.

Virginia Tech has some info posted: http://www.cns.vt.edu/data_services.html

I took a quick glance, there is quite a bit of info. I’d expect that there is some underlying Univ. Policy behind the
technical measures they’ve setup.

When I was the ISSO at ODU, the ResNet staff req’d actual building residents to sign an A.U.P. (8+ yrs ago). Most
likely, something like that survives to this day. Starting place:
http://www.odu.edu/life/housing/on-campus-housing/residents/computing