Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email Archiver

From: "Balsbaugh, Kevin R" <kebalsba () PACOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 13:24:40 +0000

Hi Harry,

We also use a physical Barracuda email archiver for our on premise Exchange servers with positive results.  Similar to
William James College we are also using the cloud based backup solution.  Even with the physical appliance the
Barracuda device is very scalable as it allows us to upgrade to larger storage sizes if it becomes necessary in the
future.

Thanks,

Kevin Balsbaugh
Associate Vice President, Information Technology
717-544-5973

Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
410 N. Lime Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
800-622-5443 | www.PAcollege.edu<http://www.pacollege.edu/>