Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Analyst opening in Idaho

From: "Parks, Mitch (mitch () uidaho edu)" <mitch () UIDAHO EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:42:19 +0000

Join our team in Idaho to take on new adventures in Cyber security and hone
your skills with Bro, Splunk, and FTK amongst other tools.

In your free time, adventure around in the fresh air of the Palouse

http://www.reddit.com/r/unitedstatesofamerica/comments/361uut/palouse_region
_washington_2000_x_1659_by_rick/

Search for the Giant Palouse Earthworm

http://www.inlander.com/Bloglander/archives/2015/05/20/the-giant-palouse-ear
thworm-lives

Like to walk to work? We may be #24 on NerdWallet's list of top 100 small
cities, but we have the highest percentage of residents who walk to work!

http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/cities/best-small-cities-america-2015/

We have all four seasons, none of them too extreme.

This position is open until a suitable applicant is found.

https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/8906

Let me know if you have any questions about Idaho, the University, or the
position.

-

Mitch Parks, GSEC, GCIH, GCFE, CISSP

Information Security Officer