Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phishing URL Landing Page

From: "Ullman, Catherine" <cende () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:41:09 +0000

Dear Glenn,

Much thanks!

-Cathy

-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU] On Behalf Of Glenn
Larratt
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 9:40 AM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Phishing URL Landing Page

Dear Catherine,

Attached please find screenshots (they're campus-only) of our "scamalert"
antiphishing redirection page and our "malware-alert" malware URL redirection page.

The latter one is intentionally much briefer, since it might wind up poorly fitted into the space of a banner ad.

Best,
--
Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt
Cornell University IT Security Office