Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Public list?

From: Kyle Kniffin <kyle () POLK EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:44:47 +0000

I personally think that it would be nice to have a closed group where the option to share sensitive information would
be possible. REN-ISAC is an option, however paying fees is something that some organizations cannot afford to do.

I think for a lot of groups it makes sense to have them open and publicly available. However, when it comes to security
related topics, that group may be better left not public in my opinion.

Thanks,

Kyle Kniffin
Network Engineer
Polk State College