Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Public list?

From: Gary Warner <gar () CIS UAB EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:34:52 -0500

Is this list INTENDED to be publicly archived and shared?

As I was googling about for something that I saw posted here, I found that all of our messages are being shared on
seclists.org.

Example:

    http://seclists.org/educause/2015/q1/264

Please use caution when sharing information on-list.  Be aware that what you post here is being publicly logged.

If this list is NOT supposed to be publicly logged, could we review and address that, please?

Thanks!

Gary Warner
Director of Research in Computer Forensics
The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Center for Information Assurance and Joint Forensics Research
205.422.2113
gar () cis uab edu