Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Register Soon for the Security Professionals Conference!

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:15:20 +0000

Greetings EDUCAUSE Security,

I am pleased to formally announce the 13th annual Security Professionals Conference, which will convene in Minneapolis
and online May 4-6, 2015. This year we are very fortunate to have both renowned author and NSA expert James Bamford,
and Minnesota State’s Chief Information Security Officer Chris Buse, joining us for our opening and closing keynote
sessions. Discounted “Early Bird” registration is available until April 6, 2015 so I encourage you to register
now<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/registration>!

With a conference theme of Back to the Future: What Will the Future of Information Security Look Like?, the 2015
program is packed with sessions on Awareness and Training, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Program Management, Career
Development, as well as two full tracks devoted to technical sessions. If you or someone on your leadership team is
charged with analyzing cybersecurity trends and threats, engineering protection, and providing ongoing education to
users about safeguards, then the Security Professionals Conference<http://www.educause.edu/sec15> is your conference.

For more information please take a look at our face-to-face and virtual conference
agendas<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/program-and-agenda>. And of course please pass
this announcement along to your staff members or colleagues who could benefit from the networking opportunities,
solutions, and new ideas for your campus.

We are look forward to seeing you all in Minneapolis in May!

Best,
Brian Smith-Sweeney, Chair , 2015 Security Professionals Conference

Brian Smith-Sweeney
Chief Information Security Officer
Columbia University Medical Center
51 Audubon Ave, 8-804
New York, NY 10032

[cumc_it_small]
contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named
recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address
noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.