Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Posting: Information Security Engineer at Penn

From: Christine Brisson <brisson () SAS UPENN EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:49:09 -0500

The School of Arts and Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania has an
opening for a senior technical security engineer.  The job focuses
primarily on application security at the architecture/code-review level
and on threat analysis and mitigation at the systems level.  This is
definitely a 'get your hands dirty' job.  The successful candidate will
review and propose remediation for php/symfony/drupal code, will
interpret and test OS/application vulnerability announcements, and will
help shape our security stance.  We expect the person in this role to
serve as our senior technical security guru across the organization and
to contribute to the higher education security community.  This person
will have significant latitude to develop capabilities and projects to
address emerging threats.

For more information or to apply online, please go to:

http://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/postings/9180

The University of Pennsylvania values diversity and seeks talented
students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds. The University of
Pennsylvania does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic
origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other
legally protected class status in the administration of its admissions,
financial aid, educational or athletic programs, or other
University-administered programs or in its employment practices.
Questions or complaints regarding this policy should be directed to the
Executive Director of the Office of Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Programs, Sansom Place East, 3600 Chestnut Street, Suite
228, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6106; or (215) 898-6993 (Voice).

Thanks!

--Christine

--
Christine Brisson, Ph.D.
Director, Information Security and Unix Systems