Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reminder - EDUCAUSE IP address range change Friday February 20, 2015

From: Rhonda Johnson <rjohnson () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:29:19 +0000

This is a reminder that EDUCAUSE is upgrading infrastructure, and we will be moving the EDUCAUSE websites and other
services to a new IP address range on Friday, February 20, 2015, beginning at 5:00 pm Mountain Time.  We expect several
hours of downtime while we complete the network and DNS changes.

If you receive reports after February 20, 2015 that the EDUCAUSE website is not available, please check your
institution's DNS servers to ensure that they have been recently updated.  If you have any questions, please contact
EDUCAUSE IT at support () educause edu<mailto:support () educause edu>. Thank you.

(Our apologies to those of you who are subscribed to more than one list and are receiving multiple copies of this
announcement)

Rhonda Johnson, MS-CIT
Manager, Network and Systems Administration
EDUCAUSE