Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure shared password management

From: Greg Williams <gwillia5 () UCCS EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:08:41 +0000

We are in the process of moving from a local password management solution to LastPass Enterprise and securing it with
Duo and Yubikey integration.  We felt it was the best way to share passwords with greater granularity and security.

Greg Williams, M.E., ISA, GPEN, GCFE
Director of Networks and Infrastructure
Interim IT Security Manager/Information Security Officer/HIPAA Security Officer
University of Colorado Colorado Springs - Department of Information Technology