Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Executive IT Security Report

From: Gabriel A DeLeon <gabriel.deleon () NYU EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 11:36:04 -0500

What, if any, ticketing system to you use? An okay first step is to produce
a list of tickets opened v. how many were resolved that month. The approach
is full of many holes but it could be used to start some conversations.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Dean Halter <dean.halter () notes udayton edu>