Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Multiple .edu sites reportedly victims of db theft

From: "Carson, Larry" <larry.carson () UBC CA>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 20:19:23 +0000

Given the complex organizational structures at most institutes I'm thinking it
would be fairly likely that at least one Drupal instance would run at each
institution.

As an example we have an enterprise level instance and separate standalone
ones run by academic units. That's similar for WordPress and a myriad of other
applications.

Regards,
Larry Carson
Associate Director, Information Security Management, UBC