Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sharing Files Securely with External Parties

From: "Knights, John" <knightsj () WIT EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:48:28 +0000

Thanks for all the replies. We’ll investigate the different options.

Thanks,
John

From: "Kevin P. Sale" <Kevin.Sale () KAUST EDU SA<mailto:Kevin.Sale () KAUST EDU SA>>
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 9:51 AM
To: "SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU<mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>" <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE
EDU<mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>>
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Sharing Files Securely with External Parties

Hi John,

We went with a start-up out of Atlanta called SafelyLocked (http://www.safelylocked.com/) for a secure, zero knowledge
sending & collaboration solution. The sending function (SafelySendIt) allows sending to external parties without the
need for them to register, and the collaboration part (SafelyShareIt) is great for internal and external collaboration
for sensitive information.

Kind regards,
Kevin.