Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Risk analysis And Vendor Management

From: Renee Peters <renee () NORTHEAST EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 18:01:08 +0000

We require a 3rd party security assessment for all external partners that will be accessing our internal systems or
data.

Renee Peters
Director of Technology Risk & Service Management
Northeast Community College

Renee Peters  Director of Technology Risk & Service Management
402-844-7072 | renee () northeast edu | fax 402-844-7400

NORTHEAST.EDU
801  E. BENJAMIN AVE. |  PO BOX 469  |  NORFOLK, NE 68702
402-371-2020    800-348-9033    FAX 402-844-7400

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete this email from your
system.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the College.  The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses.  The College accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.