Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SECURITY Digest - 3 Sep 2014 to 4 Sep 2014 (#2014-144)

From: John Forker <jforker () MAINE EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:14:34 -0400

Peter,
We have sent simulated phishing message to 6000 employees and I have
reported results to a board committee.  You will undoubtedly receive a lot
of hate mail and arguments why this is the wrong approach.  If you stand
tall that it is the right thing to do and you have support from the top,
the VPs and other groups shouldn't cause issues. If you want to know more
about our approach and results, feel free to contact me directly.
John
John Forker
Chief Information Security Officer
University of Maine System