Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Christian Science Monitor story 8/5/14-- Target breach will cost $148 million -- was: WSJ Article - A Contrarian View on Data Breaches

From: "Manjak, Martin" <mmanjak () ALBANY EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 19:30:29 +0000

All the discussion over quantifying risk and reputational damage in response to cyber threats puts me in mind of the
Man’s Prayer from the Red Green[1] show (paraphrased below):

"I'm a retail corporation, but I can change, if I have to…I guess."

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Green_Show

Marty Manjak
ISO
University at Albany