Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Finding Servers Using OpenSSL SSL/TLS

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:58:34 -0500

Please note that some distros backport patches, so the version string
may not be meaningful.

- ken

On 4/11/14, 12:15 PM, Peter Setlak wrote:
Along with watching for SSL traffic, we've been checking systems that
may have OpenSSL installed and running:

./openssl version

Hoping they come back 0.98 (or at least not 1.0.1[-f]).

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Joel L. Rosenblatt <joel () columbia edu