Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Programs

From: "Joel L. Rosenblatt" <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:55:22 -0400

We are using the company http://www.rocketready.com/

They built custom training programs for us, host the solutions, interface
with our IA system and are very reasonable

YMMV

Joel Rosenblatt

Joel Rosenblatt, Director Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel
Public PGP key
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90BD740BCC7326C3

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Peter Lundstedt