Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Programs

From: Ben Woelk <fbwis () RIT EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 02:20:39 +0000

Peter,
The Awareness and Training working group is offering a post conference seminar at the Security Professionals
Conference. We've offered seminars on building awareness programs two of the last three conferences.

One of the slidesets is at
http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/seminar-02z-engage-creating-meaningful-security-awareness-program
 and includes links to resources.

I encourage you to connect with the A&T working group. Valerie Vogel can provide the contact info.

Ben Woelk
ISO Program Manager
Rochester Institute of Technology