Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cell Phone Policy

From: Colleen Keller <ckeller () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:14:03 +0000

Hi Davis,

EDUCAUSE has collected a number of cell phone policies, you can find them in our library,
http://www.educause.edu/library/cell-phone-policies
Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.

Colleen Keller Electronic Resources Librarian

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 303.939.0309 | main: 303.449.4430 | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/> | Twitter: @EDUCAUSElibrary