Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: heads up... ebay compromise

From: Bruce Carter <bcarter () ND EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:57:59 -0400

Ditto here, I grabbed that thing up the day they started offering it and
thus far have managed to avoid testing its submersible capabilities...

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Bradley, Stephen <bradlesw () miamioh edu>wrote:

As soon as PayPal offered the two-factor I got it and used it up until
last week when the token didn't survive the washing machine.  The login is
the same for eBay and PP.

--
Bruce Carter, Center for Creative Computing,
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN  46556