Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Looking for examples security awareness on BYOD and or Cloud Services

From: Cathy Hubbs <hubbs () AMERICAN EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:32:08 -0400

Good afternoon,
I have an opportunity to work with our training staff to develop some
short security awareness training modules for our user community. The two
topics I want to focus on are BYOD/Mobile Devices protecting sensitive
data and the other is using Cloud Services (i.e., Google Drive, Drop Box,
etc.) responsibly. Both with a focus on protecting sensitive and regulated
university data.

I'm wondering if anyone has already produced training like this and are
willing to share your resources.  Feel free to contact me offline if you
prefer.

Thanks in advance.

Cathy

Cathy Hubbs