Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Communications about Heartbleed

From: Ben Marsden <bmarsden () SMITH EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:01:10 -0400

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Joel L. Rosenblatt <joel () columbia edu>wrote:

[...]
Sorry we are not in Canada :-) (my mother was from Montreal - does
that count?? :-)

I tend to think of Montreal as functionally equivalent to Hong Kong.   So
no Joel, doesn't count for me...  (sorry, way off topic....)

:-)
Ben Marsden : Information Security Director, CISSP/GISP
ITS, Stoddard Hall, Smith College, Northampton, MA 01063
bmarsden [at] smith [.] edu     413 [.] 585 [.] 4479
=--> Any request to reveal your Smith password via email is fraudulent!