Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Communications about Heartbleed

From: "Joel L. Rosenblatt" <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:20:04 -0400

Yes .. here is ours
http://cuit.columbia.edu/protect-yourself-heartbleed-vulnerability -
Sorry we are not in Canada :-) (my mother was from Montreal - does
that count?? :-)

Joel

Joel Rosenblatt, Director Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel
Public PGP key
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90BD740BCC7326C3

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Christopher Jones