Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: inital passwords for students

From: Barron Hulver <Barron.Hulver () OBERLIN EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 13:23:59 -0500

The initial password is based on date of birth and it must be changed before connecting to our services. We have a self-service password process that enforces our password policy and passwords must be changed once every four months.

Barron

Barron Hulver
Director of Networking, Operations, and Systems
Center for Information Technology
Oberlin College
148 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074