Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Start Planning Now for Data Privacy Month 2014 (January 28-February 28)

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:50:03 +0000

Data Privacy Month (January 28-February 28, 2014) is just 2 months away! Use our free resources to start planning your
campus activities and events now. For example, schedule daily tweets in January and February or use our list of
suggested topics to select weekly themes or host a brown bag lunch discussion. We encourage colleges and universities
to use this time to educate students, faculty, and staff about privacy issues.
http://www.educause.edu/blogs/vvogel/data-privacy-month-2014-january-28-february-28

Tip: Save the date for a free webinar with special guest speaker Robert Ellis Smith on January 30, 2014 (1-2 pm ET).

As you begin to plan activities, please share your plans or any URLs so we can highlight your efforts on our website:
www.educause.edu/dpm<http://www.educause.edu/dpm>

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager