Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Analyst Positions - Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)

From: Richard H Gadsden <gadsden () MUSC EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:45:58 -0500

At the Medical University of South Carolina, we are seeking qualified candidates for three new Security Analyst positions within our Information Security Office.

About MUSC:

Located in the historic seaport of Charleston, the Medical University of South Carolina has served the citizens of South Carolina since 1824. It has evolved from a small private college for the training of physicians, into a research-intensive state university, with a medical center and six colleges for the education of a broad range of health professionals, biomedical scientists and other health related personnel.

About the Information Security Office:

We are responsible for the overall management of MUSC's information security program. We work closely with our governance council on strategic planning and policy development. We do security architecture, risk analysis, vulnerability management, network security monitoring, incident management, and awareness and training. We also manage a dynamic portfolio of operational security systems. Organizationally, we are part of the Office of the CIO at MUSC.

To learn more, and to apply:

Job Title | Posting Number | URL

Information Security Analyst I | A130861 | <https://www.applymuscjobs.com/postings/4848>

Information Security Analyst II | A130864 | <https://www.applymuscjobs.com/postings/4850>

Senior Information Security Analyst | A130866 | <https://www.applymuscjobs.com/postings/4851>

Note: For HR purposes, these positions fall under the MUSC Medical Center, but our duties are enterprise in scope, supporting all aspects of the University's education, research and patient care missions.

I am happy to answer any questions about these positions.

Thanks
Richard
--
   Richard Gadsden