Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure Web Gateway

From: "Barros, Jacob" <jkbarros () GRACE EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:11:48 -0400

We have used web security devices for several years, mainly because we also
filter content.  I don't have hard figures to offer, however, I can
generally comment that malware cleanup is extremely rare. We are using a
Palo Alto firewall.

Jake Barros  |  Network Administrator  |  Office of Information Technology
Grace College and Seminary  |  Winona Lake, IN  |  574.372.5100 x6178