Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Become a NCSAM Champion

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:24:22 +0000

Yes, we are collecting URLs for campus activities for our NCSAM Resource
Kit:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/NCSAM+Resource+Kit

Thank you for the link, Bruce.

If others have activities to share, please feel free to post on this list
or send a note directly to me.

Many thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | educause.edu
<http://www.educause.edu/>