Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: End-user Awareness Baseline(s)

From: Ben Woelk <fbwis () RIT EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:51:39 +0000

Jennifer,
The Awareness and Training Working group is tackling awareness metrics. They can be reached through Valerie Vogel or
EDUCAUSE Security Awareness Discussion Listserv SEC-EDUC () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU<mailto:SEC-EDUC () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE

Ben Woelk
Member, Awareness and Training Working Group
Higher Education Information Security Council
http://www.educause.edu/heisc

Policy and Awareness Analyst
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester, New York 14623
585.475.4122
ben.woelk () rit edu<mailto:ben.woelk () rit edu>
http://security.rit.edu/dsd.html

Become a fan of RIT Information Security at
http://rit.facebook.com/RITInfosec<http://rit.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6017464645>

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RIT_InfoSec