Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: (C)ISO Lists

From: Hendra Hendrawan <hendra () YORKU CA>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:44:56 -0400

CUCCIO may have some information regarding  Canadian Higher Ed.
http://cuccio.net/

Hendra Hendrawan ? Senior Security Analyst
Information Security
University Information Technology (UIT)

YORK UNIVERSITY
040 Steacie Building ? 4700 Keele Street
Toronto ON ? Canada M3J 1P3
T 416.736.2100 ext 22317 F 416.736.5830
hendra () yorku ca ? www.yorku.ca

York UIT will NEVER send unsolicited requests for passwords or other
personal information via email. Messages requesting such information are
fraudulent and should be deleted.

The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv