Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: (C)ISO Lists

From: "Shamblin, Quinn" <qrs () BU EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:52:30 +0000

You may reach out to the Evanta folks that run the CISO Executive Summit
series.

Try Lauren (Lindsey Geist <Lindsey.Geist () evanta com>) or David (David Leslie
<David.Leslie () evanta com>)

Quinn R Shamblin
---------
Executive Director of Information Security, Boston University
CISM, CISSP, ITIL  (Previously GCFA, PMP)

Office: 617-358-6310    Mobile: 617-999-7523

Contact me securely:  <https://securecontact.me/qrs () bu edu>
https://securecontact.me/qrs () bu edu