Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Considering EventTracker

From: Blake Penn <BPenn () TRUSTWAVE COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:44:11 +0000

FWIW, I have some SME clients in the private sector that use this tool and their experience has been universally
positive.  ArcSight seems to dominate the enterprise space, though.

Blake Penn

CISSP, PCIP, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, QSA, ISMS Principal Auditor

Principal Consultant

Trustwave

bpenn () trustwave com

+1 (678) 685-1277

http://www.trustwave.com

DISCLAIMER: The views represented in this message reflect the personal opinions of the author alone and do not
neccessarily reflect the opinions of Trustwave.