Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: OpenDNS Users

From: "McClenon, Brady" <Brady.McClenon () ONEONTA EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:26:57 -0400

I'd add a question of "How did you implement it?" because I'm curious....

Did you put OpenDNS DNS servers on your computers/devices, or did you add it as a forwarder on your internal DNS
servers for any domain they aren't authoritative for?

Brady McClenon
Senior Server Administrator
Applications Research & Development
Information Technology Services
SUNY College at Oneonta
607-436-3203

"Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate."  - Abraham Lincoln