Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Live Stream of PIM Panel!

From: Anne Manning <amanning () WELLESLEY EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:22:43 -0400

Thanks Tracy.  I wish I could be there.  My budget just keeps going down
with demands for me to identify solutions going up.

I have a training tomorrow at Babson but look forward to watching it later.
 Great topic!

Anne Manning
Director of Technology, Student Life Division
Wellesley College
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA  02481
(781) 283-3725