Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: EDUCAUSE Breach discussed in online hacking zine

From: "Justin C. Klein Keane" <jukeane () SAS UPENN EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 15:01:27 -0400

Hello,

  the 'zine contained dumps and bragging by the responsible parties,
as well as actual articles.  The publication was also broadcast via
the Full Disclosure mailing list
(http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2013/May/25).  The zine can be
found at http://straylig.ht/zines/HTP5/ in case anyone would like to
review the data disclosed.

Justin C. Klein Keane, MA MCIT
Security Engineer
University of Pennsylvania, School of Arts & Sciences

The digital signature on this message can be verified using the key at
https://sites.sas.upenn.edu/kleinkeane/pages/pgp-key